Best Personal Qualities:
- Reliable: Punctual, trustworthy, responsible.
- Organized: methodical.
- Adaptable: compliant, versatile, flexible.
- Personable: easy to get along with, happy, outgoing.
- CK Accounting: sorted receipts and organized things as an assistant at tax time, 2009
- District School Board Ontario Northeast: Supply secretary for the school board. Filled in for attendance, student services, and accounts receivable secretaries. 2008-2009
- The Franklin Tavern: Bookkeeping, payroll, management, and daily inventory resolution. Simply Accounting program. 2000-2004
- Cheam Painting: Professional painting on new construction. Includes: cutting, rolling, priming, prep, deficiences, operating spray equipment.
- Pinegar Detention Center: Taught high school at a youth prison. Summer, 2008
- Iroquois Falls Secondary School: Taught English and history to grade 9-11 students. 2008
- District School Board Ontario Northeast:Supply taught for school board. Grades Kindergarten to 12. 2007-2008
- Kirkland Lake District Composite School: Taught math (gr 9-10), History (gr 10), Special Education (gr 9-12), Life Skills (gr 11). 2007-2008
- Kativik School Board, Umiujaq: Taught Secondary 1 and 2 to Inuit children in a small, isolated village in northern Quebec.
- Franklin Tavern: General Manager of a busy night club. Kirkland Lake, ON. 2000-2004.
- Miss To Mrs. Bridal Boutique: Managed a Bridal retail store. Chilliwack, BC. 1993-1994.
- The River Runs Resort: Waitress and bartender in a resort. 2006-2008
- What'll It Be: Restaurant waitress, drink server.
- The London Club: High end waitressing for an exclusive club in London, ON. 2004
- The Franklin Tavern: General manager, Bartender, Cocktail waitress, Shooter girl. 1999-2004
- Kenogami Bridge Inn: Waitress, bartender. 2000-2003
- Miss To Mrs. Bridal Boutique: General manager and retail clerk
- Canary Island: Retail salesperson for an outlet store in the mall.
- San Fransisco Gifts: Retail sales person for a store in the mall.
- Laurentian University, Bachelor degree, History
- University of Western Ontario, Bachelor degree, Education
- Sardis Secondary School, High school diploma
- H&R Block, Tax preparation course, certificate
- University of Western Ontario, Special Education, Additional qualifications
- University of Western Ontario, Integrating Technology in the Classroom, Additional qualifications